9.13.2011

Powder Room Bling: Part 3

At long last here is part 3 of the first floor powder room makeover process (read more about Part 1 and Part 2). If you follow HOUSEography on Facebook, you would know that Handy Hubby installed some crown molding in the bathroom. He was not happy about it and there was a fair amount of cursing involved. Crown molding does not agree with him - he blames it on our crooked walls but I have my doubts. But... the molding is done and painted!


I did a lot of touch-up painting after the caulking was finished. Not fun on a stenciled ceiling!! My neck hurt for 3 days, but it was all worth it for the final result.


If you don't remember, here's where we started...


Now about that boob light fan combo...

Still more to come!

Linking too: A Bowl Full of Lemons, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Between Naps on the Porch