10.04.2011

Going to be a light week

The postings are going to be few and far between this week. I wanted to do some projects this weekend but instead I spent about 8 hours over the course of two days cleaning up my son Alex's room, switching out fall clothes for both kids and shoes for me (clothes will have to come another day!), reorganizing our master bathroom linen closet (again), and unearthing my dining room which looked like this...

And still now only looks mildly better because I have stuff that needs to be mailed, dropped off, etc. to various friends and stores. The good news is that I only have a few more hours of work and our house will be much better off for fall. Now I just have to find those hours somewhere in my schedule...

At least this is a long weekend coming up so I will have some time to work on a few things I hope. I have some great projects in the works but just need the time to either get them started or finish them up!