5.28.2010

Steal-ography: Gorgeous Floral Comforter Set

The full size comforter set currently featured in our basement guest suite is currently on sale at JC Penney for $49.99!  When I bought this set last winter, I thought it was a deal at $70, but now it's an absolute steal!

This comforter is really beautiful and we got a lot of compliments on this during the house tour last weekend.  It comes with matching shams and a bed skirt in a different striped fabric (honestly, I don't love the skirt because it looks a bit thin so I may change it).  You would pay three times as much for something similar at Pottery Barn - even on sale.  Check it out here and find some coupons here (including free shipping through June 10th with this code: JCPWELC5). 

Stop back here tomorrow to learn about how we are working on making these rooms a home away from home for our frequent guests.

Found a good deal?  Email it to me!